Attending SAS Global Forum 2013? You Are Invited to a TweetUp!
There is an informal, pre-conference gathering for tweeps on Saturday 27th April at 8 PM at the Marriott Marquis. Yes, a #SASGF13 #TweetUp for people to meet their followers face-to-face and chat in more than 140 characters. I imagine this may be a little overwhelming for some so if you want to watch and tweet away in a corner, feel free too.
To entice you to come along, there will be some random drawer SAS giveaways and an evening to exchange conference agendas and must see/do events.
No Twitter Account Required!
You don’t need a Twitter account to join us – but you know they are free – right?
|When:||8 PM, Saturday April 27, 2013|
Bin 55 Restaurant and Wine Bar Lobby Level of Marriott Marquis Hotel
Map it! 55 Fourth St., San Francisco, CA
|What to wear:||
Extra raffle ticket if you wear a previous SAS conference t-shirt or a shirt from where you are from
|What to Eat:||
Light appetizers will be provided;
Beverages of all sorts are available at the bar (at own expense)
And Data – Tricia Aanderud (@taanderud)
Metacoda – Michelle Homes (@HomesatMetacoda)
Never miss a BI Notes post!
Click here for free subscription. Once you subscribe you'll be asked to confirm your subscription through your email account. You email address is kept private and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Latest posts by Tricia Aanderud (see all)
- Use Network Analysis to Understand Your Customers with SAS Visual Analytics 8.2 - 2018-01-21
- My 7 Favorite Features in SAS Visual Analytics 8.2 on Viya - 2018-01-14
- Creating a Web Analytics Report in SAS Visual Analytics 8.1 - 2017-06-19
- Designing Dashboards: Sending Your Style Vibe - 2017-01-21
- SAS Visual Analytics: Design Versus Reality - 2016-10-05
Tags: User Conferences