SAS BI Dashboard: User Adoption Is Biggest Challenge
Today I’m blogging at the All Analytics site about how you encourage users to adopt your dashboard (or really any reporting tools).
Dashboards – How do you get user buy in?
When I was at the IFSUG conference, I attended a presentation by Stephen Harris, a senior VP at Bank of America. He discussed very thoroughly the issues he had getting users to accept the BI Dashboard as a reporting tool and the methodology he later developed to overcome the issues.
There’s an E-Chat with him tomorrow at 3 PM EST where he will be discussing some of the issues and providing advice. It’s a great chance for you to “speak” directly with an industry expert. If you cannot attend the e-chat – just leave a question here (quick site registration required) and then you can check back afterwards for his answer.
Facebook and Privacy
Plus … check out my All Analytics vblog about the data Facebook shares with other sites when you use the quick log-in features. Please join the conversation – I would love to know what you think. Now I have to go get ready for my red carpet interviews …
Never miss a post!
GetHave the latest BI Notes post in your Inbox when a new post is released! Click here for free subscription. You email address is kept private and you can unsubscribe anytime. Go ahead ... join us! p> <
Latest posts by Tricia Aanderud (see all)
- SAS Add-In for MS Office: Abe Lincoln Sends Glee in a Snowstorm - February 18, 2014
- #SASGF14: You’re Invited to a TweetUp! - February 10, 2014
- SAS Stored Process Dealing with Disappearing Results - January 31, 2014
- More SAS Stored Process Sleight of Hand Tricks - January 29, 2014
- Little Known Secrets from SAS Stored Process Magicians - January 26, 2014