SAS BI Dashboard: User Adoption Is Biggest Challenge
Today I’m blogging at the All Analytics site about how you encourage users to adopt your dashboard (or really any reporting tools).
Dashboards – How do you get user buy in?
When I was at the IFSUG conference, I attended a presentation by Stephen Harris, a senior VP at Bank of America. He discussed very thoroughly the issues he had getting users to accept the BI Dashboard as a reporting tool and the methodology he later developed to overcome the issues.
There’s an E-Chat with him tomorrow at 3 PM EST where he will be discussing some of the issues and providing advice. It’s a great chance for you to “speak” directly with an industry expert. If you cannot attend the e-chat – just leave a question here (quick site registration required) and then you can check back afterwards for his answer.
Facebook and Privacy
Plus … check out my All Analytics vblog about the data Facebook shares with other sites when you use the quick log-in features. Please join the conversation – I would love to know what you think. Now I have to go get ready for my red carpet interviews …
Never miss a post!
Get the latest BI Notes post in your Inbox when a new post is released! Click here for free subscription. You email address is kept private and you can unsubscribe anytime. Go ahead ... join us!
Latest posts by Tricia Aanderud (see all)
- How Not Knowing Pie Charts Makes You a #DataViz Rookie - May 7, 2015
- 6 Tips for Data Visualization from a Floral Designer - March 26, 2015
- SAS Coding: Use Flowcharts to Learn Inherited SAS Code - March 2, 2015
- Wanted! SAS Rustlers Unite at #SASGF15 #TweetUp - February 22, 2015
- Administration: What Demons Are at Your Command? - October 28, 2014