Web Report Studio: Where are the row numbers?
There are times when you need row numbers on your report. Maybe you are ranking items and you want to be clear that the list is ranked or maybe you have a report viewer who only feels the report is complete when the numbers are present.
To add row numbers, right click the table and select Properties. In the Properties window, near the bottom is an Add Row Numbers checkbox. Yes, it’s just that easy!
Have you used the row numbers features in an unusual way? Tell us about it … in the Comments.
Here is a before and after shot showing the amazing technique in action.
Learn all about SAS BI
You can learn more about SAS Business Intelligence from the "SAS BI Bible." Take a peek inside the Building Business Intelligience with SAS book.
Latest posts by Tricia Aanderud (see all)
- Use Network Analysis to Understand Your Customers with SAS Visual Analytics 8.2 - 2018-01-21
- My 7 Favorite Features in SAS Visual Analytics 8.2 on Viya - 2018-01-14
- Creating a Web Analytics Report in SAS Visual Analytics 8.1 - 2017-06-19
- Designing Dashboards: Sending Your Style Vibe - 2017-01-21
- SAS Visual Analytics: Design Versus Reality - 2016-10-05
Tags: Web Report Studio