Business Intelligence and Data Management Resources
Last week I was interviewed in an e-chat with Shawn Hessinger, AllAnalytics.Com, about deploying BI tools to help build your business.
It was a great interview and lots of amazing discussion with some really smart people. He summarized the discussion in this article: 6 Steps to a Successful BI Deployment. [If you visit the site please leave a comment about how smart the discussion sounded ;-)]
AllAnalytics has a lot of great information about managing data, using business intelligence and just general analytics topics. It’s a data geek’s paradise – and you know who you are!
Also – in my BlogRoll (right corner, near the bottom) I note a lot of other awesome blogs and sites with yummy information for you.
Never miss a post!
Get the latest BI Notes post in your Inbox when a new post is released! Click here for free subscription. You email address is kept private and you can unsubscribe anytime. Go ahead ... join us!
Attending SESUG 2015?
If you are planning to attend SESUG 2015 in beautiful Savannah, Georgia on Sept 29 then join me for my talk about data visualization "How to be the MacGyver of Data Visualization"! I'll show you some cool ways to visualize data with SAS Visual Analytics as well as some traps to avoid.
Latest posts by Tricia Aanderud (see all)
- SAS Visual Analytics: Get to the Point with a Geo Coordinate Map - August 30, 2015
- SAS VA: Is Location just a Distracting Character in Your Dataviz? - August 24, 2015
- Do You KISS Your Line Charts? - August 5, 2015
- How Not Knowing Pie Charts Makes You a #DataViz Rookie - May 7, 2015
- 6 Tips for Data Visualization from a Floral Designer - March 26, 2015
Tags: Working with Data