Business Intelligence and Data Management Resources
Last week I was interviewed in an e-chat with Shawn Hessinger, AllAnalytics.Com, about deploying BI tools to help build your business.
It was a great interview and lots of amazing discussion with some really smart people. He summarized the discussion in this article: 6 Steps to a Successful BI Deployment. [If you visit the site please leave a comment about how smart the discussion sounded ;-)]
AllAnalytics has a lot of great information about managing data, using business intelligence and just general analytics topics. It’s a data geek’s paradise – and you know who you are!
Also – in my BlogRoll (right corner, near the bottom) I note a lot of other awesome blogs and sites with yummy information for you.
Never miss a BI Notes post!
Click here for free subscription. Once you subscribe you'll be asked to confirm your subscription through your email account. You email address is kept private and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Latest posts by Tricia Aanderud (see all)
- Seize the Day! Submit an #SASGF Abstract by Oct 3 - 2016-09-21
- Need a Dynamic X-Axis with Your SAS Visual Analytics Report? - 2016-07-31
- Planning Your SAS Visual Analytics Dashboard - 2016-06-06
- Why Dashboard Gauges Aren’t as Bad as You Think - 2016-05-22
- SAS Visual Analytics: Modern Theme Vs Classic Theme - 2016-05-08
Tags: Data Management