Business Intelligence and Data Management Resources
Last week I was interviewed in an e-chat with Shawn Hessinger, AllAnalytics.Com, about deploying BI tools to help build your business.
It was a great interview and lots of amazing discussion with some really smart people. He summarized the discussion in this article: 6 Steps to a Successful BI Deployment. [If you visit the site please leave a comment about how smart the discussion sounded ]
AllAnalytics has a lot of great information about managing data, using business intelligence and just general analytics topics. It’s a data geek’s paradise – and you know who you are!
Also – in my BlogRoll (right corner, near the bottom) I note a lot of other awesome blogs and sites with yummy information for you.
Never miss a post!Get the latest BI Notes post in your Inbox when a new post is released! Click here for free subscription. You email address is kept private and you can unsubscribe anytime. Go ahead ... join us!
Latest posts by Tricia Aanderud (see all)
- Can SAS Visual Analytics Replace PowerPoint for a Small Business? - November 11, 2013
- User Groups: SESUG in St Pete Beach was Great! - October 27, 2013
- Data Management: Who cares about Big Data - October 18, 2013
- Data Visualization: How to Avoid an Epic Fail - October 10, 2013
- Dashboards: Review of Information Dashboard Design Second Edition - September 23, 2013
Tags: Working with Data