Business Intelligence and Data Management Resources
Last week I was interviewed in an e-chat with Shawn Hessinger, AllAnalytics.Com, about deploying BI tools to help build your business.
It was a great interview and lots of amazing discussion with some really smart people. He summarized the discussion in this article: 6 Steps to a Successful BI Deployment. [If you visit the site please leave a comment about how smart the discussion sounded ;-)]
AllAnalytics has a lot of great information about managing data, using business intelligence and just general analytics topics. It’s a data geek’s paradise – and you know who you are!
Also – in my BlogRoll (right corner, near the bottom) I note a lot of other awesome blogs and sites with yummy information for you.<
Never miss a post!
Get the latest BI Notes post in your Inbox when a new post is released! Click here for free subscription. You email address is kept private and you can unsubscribe anytime. Go ahead ... join us!
Latest posts by Tricia Aanderud (see all)
- 6 Tips for Data Visualization from a Floral Designer - March 26, 2015
- SAS Coding: Use Flowcharts to Learn Inherited SAS Code - March 2, 2015
- Wanted! SAS Rustlers Unite at #SASGF15 #TweetUp - February 22, 2015
- Administration: What Demons Are at Your Command? - October 28, 2014
- SAS Visual Analytics: Keeping it Clean for Users - May 27, 2014
Tags: Working with Data