Business Intelligence and Data Management Resources
Last week I was interviewed in an e-chat with Shawn Hessinger, AllAnalytics.Com, about deploying BI tools to help build your business.
It was a great interview and lots of amazing discussion with some really smart people. He summarized the discussion in this article: 6 Steps to a Successful BI Deployment. [If you visit the site please leave a comment about how smart the discussion sounded ;-)]
AllAnalytics has a lot of great information about managing data, using business intelligence and just general analytics topics. It’s a data geek’s paradise – and you know who you are!
Also – in my BlogRoll (right corner, near the bottom) I note a lot of other awesome blogs and sites with yummy information for you.
Never miss a post!
GetHave the latest BI Notes post in your Inbox when a new post is released! Click here for free subscription. You email address is kept private and you can unsubscribe anytime. Go ahead ... join us! p> <
Latest posts by Tricia Aanderud (see all)
- SAS Add-In for MS Office: Abe Lincoln Sends Glee in a Snowstorm - February 18, 2014
- #SASGF14: You’re Invited to a TweetUp! - February 10, 2014
- SAS Stored Process Dealing with Disappearing Results - January 31, 2014
- More SAS Stored Process Sleight of Hand Tricks - January 29, 2014
- Little Known Secrets from SAS Stored Process Magicians - January 26, 2014
Tags: Working with Data