SAS Portal: URL’s all the space?
If you want your SAS Information Delivery Portal page to show an website or web page from another location (URL), use the URL portlet. You have a few options when you use an URL Portlet.
Once you have the portlet created – click the Edit button to specify the website (URL) you want. Next choose how you want the URL portlet to display the content.
- If you want the portlet to just use a certain area – set the content height to the desired height. This may be based on other elements in the page. If you have a column to the side that uses 500 pixels then the URL may look strange if it’s not the same height.
- If you want the portlet to use all possible space on the portal page, de-select the Show full HTML content in an online frame checkbox.
Learn all about SAS BI
You can learn more about SAS Business Intelligence from the "SAS BI Bible." Take a peek inside the Building Business Intelligience with SAS book.
Latest posts by Tricia Aanderud (see all)
- Creating a Web Analytics Report in SAS Visual Analytics 8.1 - 2017-06-19
- Designing Dashboards: Sending Your Style Vibe - 2017-01-21
- SAS Visual Analytics: Design Versus Reality - 2016-10-05
- Seize the Day! Submit an #SASGF Abstract - 2016-09-21
- Need a Dynamic X-Axis with Your SAS Visual Analytics Report? - 2016-07-31
Tags: SAS Portal