Where can I Find Sample SAS Stored Processes?
If you are just getting started with SAS stored processes, you might find the sample stored processes shipped with the SAS BI tool useful for learning some quick techniques. Here’s how to access the samples and a trial run.
You can access the samples two ways: Web Browser or SAS Enterprise Guide. In SAS Enterpise Guide, the Samples are in a default location.
- From the SAS Folders, navigate to this location: Products > SAS Intelligence Platform > Samples.
- Add the stored process that you find interesting. I used Sample: Multiple Output Formats.
- Right-click on stored process icon in the Process Flow.
- When prompted, select the desired choices from the window.
- Ta-dah!! The output you selected is generated. I wanted to see the wonderful CLASS data in HTML format.
Learn More about SAS Stored Processes and Prompts
You can learn more tips and tricks for creating, debugging, and using SAS stored processes in the 50 Keys to Learning SAS Stored Processes book. It's a complete guide to SAS stored processes. Check Amazon for best pricing and quick shipping!
Latest posts by Tricia Aanderud (see all)
- Creating a Web Analytics Report in SAS Visual Analytics 8.1 - 2017-06-19
- Designing Dashboards: Sending Your Style Vibe - 2017-01-21
- SAS Visual Analytics: Design Versus Reality - 2016-10-05
- Seize the Day! Submit an #SASGF Abstract - 2016-09-21
- Need a Dynamic X-Axis with Your SAS Visual Analytics Report? - 2016-07-31