What has 435 pages, 500+ screen caps, and is ready for SAS Press today?
We can’t adequately convey how exciting and satisfying it is to get the Building BI With SAS book to this final stage! After awaiting feedback from reviewers, implementing the majority of suggested changes, and retaking all of the 500+ images, the CD is burned and ready for drop off. SAS Press will now take all of this content, run through editorial staff, create an index, finalize the artwork, and create a printable book. This phase typically takes around 90 days, so the likely available date for purchase is January 2012.
Fun Book Statistics
Never miss a BI Notes post!
Click here for free subscription. Once you subscribe you'll be asked to confirm your subscription through your email account. You email address is kept private and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Latest posts by Angela Hall (see all)
- What has 435 pages, 500+ screen caps, and is ready for SAS Press today? - 2011-09-26
- Double, No Triple Check those %STPBEGIN and %STPEND macros from Enterprise Guide - 2011-09-23
- Enterprise Guide Welcome Screen - 2011-09-20
- Create Your First SAS Stored Process in One Little Minute - 2011-09-17
- External SAS Press Review Process - 2011-08-02