Web Report Studio: Yellow Icons with !
When you start a new report in Web Report Studio, you may notice that yellow icons with an exclamation point (!) appear in the work area. This happens when you have not added any data to the objects. In the example below, the first capture shows the empty objects. In the second capture, you can see data is available and assigned to the objects. The data items appear as gray text in the object.
Learn all about SAS BI
You can learn more about SAS Business Intelligence from the "SAS BI Bible." Take a peek inside the Building Business Intelligience with SAS book.
Latest posts by Tricia Aanderud (see all)
- Seven Interesting Data Storytelling Examples - 2018-06-09
- Use Network Analysis to Understand Your Customers with SAS Visual Analytics 8.2 - 2018-01-21
- My 7 Favorite Features in SAS Visual Analytics 8.2 on Viya - 2018-01-14
- Designing Dashboards: Finding the Fantastic Five Colors - 2017-06-19
- Creating a Web Analytics Report in SAS Visual Analytics 8.1 - 2017-06-19