Web Report Studio: Yellow Icons with !
When you start a new report in Web Report Studio, you may notice that yellow icons with an exclamation point (!) appear in the work area. This happens when you have not added any data to the objects. In the example below, the first capture shows the empty objects. In the second capture, you can see data is available and assigned to the objects. The data items appear as gray text in the object.
Learn all about SAS BI
You can learn more about SAS Business Intelligence from the "SAS BI Bible." Take a peek inside the Building Business Intelligience with SAS book.
Latest posts by Tricia Aanderud (see all)
- Designing Dashboards: Sending Your Style Vibe - 2017-01-21
- SAS Visual Analytics: Design Versus Reality - 2016-10-05
- Seize the Day! Submit an #SASGF Abstract - 2016-09-21
- Need a Dynamic X-Axis with Your SAS Visual Analytics Report? - 2016-07-31
- Planning Your SAS Visual Analytics Dashboard - 2016-06-06