Create Your First SAS Stored Process in One Little Minute
Watch this YouTube video to see how easy it is to create a SAS Stored Process using the SAS Enterprise Guide Stored Process Wizard interface for SAS 9.2.
Note: There is no audio with the video.
Learn More about SAS Stored Processes and Prompts
You can learn more tips and tricks for creating, debugging, and using SAS stored processes in the 50 Keys to Learning SAS Stored Processes book. It's a complete guide to SAS stored processes. Check Amazon for best pricing and quick shipping!
Latest posts by Angela Hall (see all)
- What has 435 pages, 500+ screen caps, and is ready for SAS Press today? - 2011-09-26
- Double, No Triple Check those %STPBEGIN and %STPEND macros from Enterprise Guide - 2011-09-23
- Enterprise Guide Welcome Screen - 2011-09-20
- Create Your First SAS Stored Process in One Little Minute - 2011-09-17
- External SAS Press Review Process - 2011-08-02