Consolidating various resources
There are a lot of resources out there for SAS BI/EBI users and it spans a wide range of locations. The more we research the more we agree that having a single book for the BI client tools will help new users getting started with the system.
Here is a running list that we have been referring to frequently:
- SAS Documentation (I use the A-Z list as a starting point.)
- Documents available within the product (specifically for Enterprise Guide, Add-in for MS Office and Information Map Studio). For instance:
- SAS Samples
- SAS Business Intelligence Course Notes Essentials and Additional Topics
- SAS BI Blog (Real BI for Real BI Users)
What resources do you find yourself using to learn more about the SAS Business Intelligence solutions? Are you as excited as we are that there will be a SAS BI client book available as a reference?
Latest posts by Angela Hall (see all)
- What has 435 pages, 500+ screen caps, and is ready for SAS Press today? - 2011-09-26
- Double, No Triple Check those %STPBEGIN and %STPEND macros from Enterprise Guide - 2011-09-23
- Enterprise Guide Welcome Screen - 2011-09-20
- Create Your First SAS Stored Process in One Little Minute - 2011-09-17
- External SAS Press Review Process - 2011-08-02